Technology with built-in system continuity
Throughout all device generations, the design of the SRV® “core module” has remained identical. After all, tribological model test systems are only suitable for quality assurance and comparative studies if their inner technological workings retain constant construction quality. The expected system behavior under a defined load collective must be known, i.e. repeatable and reproducible.
- Identical design for long-term comparability of results
- Work with standards, round-robin tests and many additional services
- Depending on the expansion stage of the test system, up to ten FPGA computer blocks are used. FPGA (field-programmable gate array) is characterized by its parallel signal processing and extremely high data throughput capabilities.
- We follow the applicable engineering guidelines, e.g. VDE 0113 and DIN EN ISO 12100-1/2.
- Our devices meet the test specifications for the CE marking (electromagnetic compatibility) in accordance with EN 61000-6-4 and EN 61000-6-2.
- In accordance with legal requirements for the applicable machine guidelines, we provide a risk analysis that lets you determine safe usage of the device.
- We provide standardized test specimens with precisely defined material and surface quality as well as permanently controlled quality – a key element for ensuring constant system behavior.
- Through continual work with standards and interlaboratory collaborative tests (round-robin tests), we determine the precision values for the test results.
- We provide fast, competent and reliable service to customers worldwide to ensure that our devices function correctly throughout their entire service life.