Electronics and measurement technology for outstanding results
Electronics and excellent measurement technology are central for the performance of our test systems when it comes to data throughput, resolution and computing capacity. Our technology platform contains the most sophisticated, state-of-the-art technology available.
- Top values in data throughput, resolution and computing capacity
- Time synchronicity of all measured values within each experiment
- Over 30 measurement channels available
- The electronics consists of a modular motherboard system with optional expansion stages.
- Depending on the expansion stage of the test system, up to ten FPGA (field-programmable gate array) computer blocks are used. FPGA is characterized by parallel signal processing and extremely high data throughput.
- The measurement signals are undistorted raw data direct from the tribocontact.
- Data exchange between the test system and the computer takes place at gigabyte speeds.
- A time stamp is generated for each measured value. Every measured value can thus be clearly matched to a specific point in time during the trial. This guarantees the time synchronicity of all measured values within each experiment.
- Measured values are shown in 24-bit resolution.
- Data from over 30 measurement channels can be used to control the test sequence and calculate the relevant machine parameters.